Monday 16 May 2011

Conclusion

i have now finished my movie and my flash website,
I was very surprised that i adapted very well to using flash, the only thing that i would say about this program is that when something seemed to work completely fine, the next time i opened it up it seemed to do something and not work, this was extremely frustrating for me as i couldnt figure out were i was going wrong.

I thought that my movie went very well and i think that it will stand very well in provoking emotion in people, i think the reason for this is because it is quite simple and people are focusing very much on what it is saying and are being pulled into the emotion atmosphere of the film. My favourite part of the film is when it says "a child dies every second, then it counts to 6 and says that a child is dead" i think this particuliar part will definitely provoke emotion in the audience.

I feel that i still could become stronger in my animations, and even though i adapted well to flash i could make vast improvements in both of these programs.

I have enjoyed doing this project, and have learned quite a lot to take into my final year, some parts were extremely frustrating like flash but in the end it was rewarding when i completed the project and i look forward to improving my skills next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment